- Moved 4 times, and love where we are living now. We've been in this condo for 2 years, and just renewed our lease for 2 more years.
- Helped out with various ministries and orphanages, and even helped to start an English-speaking Christian church.
- Traveled to the Galapagos Islands; toured the southern coast of Ecuador; visited Quito, Guayaquil, Banos de Ambato, Cotacachi; rode the Devil's Nose Train; went whale-watching and toured Isla de la Plata.
- Bought a car and acquired driver's licenses
- Improved our Spanish. DuoLingo says that I am 63% fluent (and Mike is more fluent than me!)
- Traveled to the States 4 times and enjoyed seeing friends and family in California, Arizona, and Idaho.
- Applied for citizenship
- Improved our health by having less stress in our life; eating healthier; exercising more; and laughing a lot.
Saturday, August 2, 2014
4 Years in Ecuador
Where has the time gone? We are now celebrating 4 years in Ecuador (Cuenca to be exact). In those 4 years, we have: