So now that we've been approved to proceed, we need to supply additional documentation, as follows:
- Color copies of the bank account in which Social Security benefits are deposited every month
- Certificates issued by our banks in Ecuador
- Certificado by Gravamen issued by the Registro de la Propiedad (only if we own property in Ecuador, which we don't).
- If we own vehicles, we need to make a color copy of the Matricula
- If we rent a house or an apartment, we will need to provide a copy of the registered lease agreement.
Hopefully sometime in August, we'll become citizens and get our Ecuadorian passports!