Thursday, June 21, 2012

Voting from Abroad

All U.S. citizens who want to vote in the 2012 election need to go to the Federal Voting Assistance Program at: to complete and submit a new Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) if they haven't yet done so this calendar year.  Everyone should request electronic delivery of his/her ballot and include an email address on his/her application.  Almost all adult U.S. citizens overseas can vote in 2012, even if they have never lived in the U.S. or have been away from the U.S. for a long time.


  1. Where have you been? Long time away from the blog.

  2. Thanks Patty,
    It's good to get the latest procedures.
    You are helpful, as usual.
    Gary G